YOUR STORM DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIM SPECIALISTS
- Mountain High Roofing offers Free Roof Inspections for possible storm damage (hail and/or wind) because 95% of all storm damage to roofs cannot be seen from ground level;
- Mountain High Roofing inspectors will take digital photos to document the damage that might be seen on roofs for the purpose of first showing them to you, the homeowner, then keeping those photos on file on your behalf so that at a later date they could potentially be utilized in furthering a smooth and easy insurance claim process.
If it is evident during the roof inspection that there’s significant damage which would warrant calling-in a storm damage insurance claim:
- Our insurance claim specialist will help you file an “act of God”* (act of nature) claim with the necessary information such as, but not limited to pinpointing the particular damaging storm date (insurance carriers vary from about 6 mo. to about 2 yr. as to how far back their respective policies will extend full coverage for the damage that was sustained);
SPECIAL NOTE: DON’T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF GOING IT ALONE. YOU NEED A MOUNTAIN HIGH ROOFING INSURANCE CLAIMS SPECIALIST PRESENT DURING INSURANCE COMPANY ADJUSTER INSPECTIONS
- The Mountain High Roofing specialist subsequent his initial inspection will, at NO charge, again go on-site and meet with the respective insurance adjusters on behalf of you, the homeowner/policy holder, as your advocate, to assure that all damage that is covered under the insurance policy is identified by the adjuster; and finally,
- We’ll complete all the prescribed repairs/replacements (roofing, siding, gutters, windows, awnings, fencing, decks, drywall, etc.) determined by Homeowner’s insurance carrier’s estimate at NO additional cost to you!
* Black’s Law Dictionary: ” … an overwhelming event caused exclusively by forces of nature, without the possibility of prevention and without intervention by any human agency; examples are earthquakes, floods, and tornadoes – Also termed ‘act of nature’.”